Vector Laboratories (part of Maravai LifeSciences) is looking for an innovative and results-driven digital marketer to identify, implement, and measure customer acquisition and customer retention growth programs. This role will have ownership to establish the processes and drive the execution of next-generation digital marketing programs for our organization.
As a Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading and executing integrated multi-channel campaigns with a focus on driving pipeline creation. You will plan, execute, and report on campaigns to drive qualified leads. You will be creative, have a collaborative work ethic, strong attention to detail, data-driven decision making and a passion to deliver campaigns that drive the growth and health of our company.
Location: San Diego (CA) or Burlingame (CA)
Vector Laboratories (part of Maravai LifeSciences) is a leading developer and provider of reagents used by researchers in protein labeling and detection. We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan.
Vector Laboratories (part of Maravai LifeSciences) is an EEO Employer.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop digital marketing strategy and create actionable and integrated digital marketing programs to drive growth.
- Plan, execute, and measure all digital marketing activities, including lead nurturing, marketing automation, email, SEO/SEM, display online advertising, social media and web.
- Identify, implement, test, measure and optimize new growth tactics and marketing channels.
- Define and expand the CRM segmentation strategy and targeted marketing lists.
- Maintain, enhance and optimize Vector Laboratories website to improve conversion, average order value, customer retention and lifetime value.
- Drive personal and targeted content via a multi-digital channel strategy to bring in high quality marketing qualified leads (MQLs) and nurture these leads into sales ready leads.
- Develop and maintain a metrics dashboard to track performance of digital channels and campaigns.
- Manage projects, resources and timelines in order to meet objectives on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with external agencies and partners to generate customer-centric content (including video) that increases customer engagement and builds brand loyalty.
- Liaise with third party publishers, online product aggregators and channel partners to increase brand visibility.
- Provide digital marketing support as needed for other companies in the Maravai LifeSciences portfolio.
- Required: BA/BS degree or higher with 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Prior digital marketing experience in Life Sciences, Clinical, Diagnostics, Tech or B2B is required.
- Proven understanding of online business models and how to test and optimize customer experience to deliver results.
- Skilled at managing complex projects with strong attention to detail.
- Experience managing marketing budget and ROI optimization.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences (segmentation) and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate prospects through the marketing funnel.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database management, email, social media and display advertising.
- Understanding of UX design and web best practices. Must be comfortable with HTML programming.
- Knowledge of website platforms (Magento preferred).
- Experience with search analytics (Moz, SEMRush etc.) and optimization.
- CRM (Salesforce) expertise / certification desired.
- Solid knowledge of marketing automation software (Pardot preferred)
- Experience in optimizing landing pages, user funnels and A/B testing.
- Experience with website analytics (Google Analytics, CrazyEgg etc.)
- Strong evidence of building strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication & copywriting skills with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in email, web copy, video, and other mediums.
- Strong analytical/modeling skills with the ability to convert raw data into actionable insights. Experience with BI tools (example: Data Studio, Tableau etc.) preferred.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment that requires successful management of multiple projects and resources concurrently and with high attention to detail.
BA/BS degree or higher with 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing.