Comprehensive selection of conjugated and unconjugated secondary antibodies
Vector Laboratories offers you highly purified secondary antibodies for use in blotting, immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, in situ hybridization, microarray, ELISA, and other applications. The antibodies are available in conjugated and unconjugated formats, and against a range of primary antibody sources.
We prepare all our secondary antibodies with optimum quality in mind:
- Proprietary immunization schedules ensure the antibodies have the highest possible affinities for their targets
- Affinity chromatography is used to purify the antibodies
- Any cross-reactivity likely to interfere with specific labeling is removed using solid phase adsorption
- For conjugated secondary antibodies, our conjugation protocols guarantee the maximum degree of conjugation without compromising the stability of the conjugate, or the specificity and affinity of the antibody
- All antibodies are subjected to rigorous quality-control assays
Explore Secondary Antibodies
The VectaFluor™ Excel Amplified Fluorescent Staining System offers a convenient, non-biotin amplification method for immunofluorescence applications.
Our affinity-purified, highly specific fluorophore conjugated secondary antibodies are directed against the most commonly used primary antibody target species and are available with a selection of traditional and contemporary fluorophores.
These biotinylated secondary antibodies are intended for tissue and cell staining, ELISAs, and blotting in combination with an avidin or streptavidin conjugated reagent or VECTASTAIN ABC kit.
Supplied as liquid concentrates, these enzyme-conjugated secondary antibodies are intended for applications such as applications include IHC tissue staining, ELISAs, and blotting.
Unconjugated secondary antibodies are used to generate other secondary antibody conjugates. They can also be used for custom conjugation, as linker antibodies or plated as capture reagents in an ELISA.