SoluLink® linkers are available as a flexible stand-alone option. The amine-reactive NHS ester and thiol-reactive maleimide versions of HyNic, 4FB, biotin, and digoxigenin are available to meet your conjugation needs.
- Eliminate the guesswork surrounding bioconjugation — there is no need to run simultaneous, indirect positive control reactions
- Simplify quantification and quality control — SoluLink is the only conjugation technology that can be quantified with a simple, non-destructive spectrophotometer reading that helps determine the number of linkers incorporated per biomolecule and the extent of conjugation between two biomolecules
- Maximize efficiency — the high-efficiency conjugation reaction with TurboLink catalyst consumes all starting material using just a slight mole excess of one of the reactants
SoluLink conjugation technology powers the applications of numerous industry-leading biotechnology companies. For convenience, these linkers are available in pre-weighed aliquots, as well as in bulk and custom sizes for scale-up. Our products are manufactured under the TriLink comprehensive ISO 9001:2015 standard quality system to ensure a consistent supply of high-quality product.
- S-SS-4FB Cleavable CrosslinkerCatalog #: S-1037Unit Size: 10 mg
- A4FB PhosphoramiditeCatalog #: S-1013Unit Size: 1 g, 250 mg
- Sulfo S-HyNic Crosslinker (Water Soluble)Catalog #: S-1011Unit Size: 10 mg
- MHPH (Maleimide HyNic) CrosslinkerCatalog #: S-1009Unit Size: 10 mg
- Sulfo-S-4FB Crosslinker (Water Soluble)Catalog #: S-1008Unit Size: 1 mg, 10 mg
- S-4FB Crosslinker (DMF Soluble)Catalog #: S-1004Unit Size: 1 mg, 10 mg
- S-HyNic Crosslinker (DMF Soluble)Catalog #: S-1002Unit Size: 1 mg, 10 mg
- SHNH Crosslinker (HyNic for Technetium Labeling)Catalog #: S-1001Unit Size: 10 mg
- HyNic SilaneCatalog #: HL-1002Unit Size: 25 mg
- Texas Red® MaleimideCatalog #: SP-1505Unit Size: 3.6 mg