ChromaLink® Biotin and Digoxigenin contain a UV-traceable chromophore to enable reproducible biotinylation and digoxigenylation of proteins and nucleic acids.
The ChromaLink chromophore allows you to quantify incorporation with a simple and direct UV scan requiring minutes, not hours. Label quantification does not require the standard curves required for HABA/avidin and fluoro-reporter assays. ChromaLink Biotin and Digoxigenin also contain a PEG3 spacer to improve solubility and decrease the steric hindrance and aggregation of proteins observed with conventional reagents.
ChromaLink labeling reagents are available in an amine-reactive NHS ester, and ChromaLink Biotin is also available as a thiol-reactive maleimide.
- ChromaLink® Biotin Maleimide ReagentCatalog #: B-1012Unit Size: 10 mg
- ChromaLink® Biotin Antibody Labeling Reagent (Water Soluble)Catalog #: B-1007Unit Size: 1 mg, 10 mg
- ChromaLink® Biotin (DMF Soluble)Catalog #: B-1001Unit Size: 1 mg, 10 mg
- Biotin (Long Arm) MaleimideCatalog #: SP-1501Unit Size: 12 mg
- Biotin (Long Arm) NHS, Water SolubleCatalog #: SP-1210Unit Size: 50 mg
- Biotin (Long Arm) NHSCatalog #: SP-1200Unit Size: 50 mg
- Biotin (Long Arm) HydrazideCatalog #: SP-1100Unit Size: 50 mg
- Quant*Tag Biotin Quantitation KitCatalog #: BDK-2000Unit Size: 1 kit